IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED TO VOTE
Bring your Florida Drivers Licenseor Florida ID Cardin order to vote
Alternative Options include
• Florida Drivers Licenseor Florida ID(as issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles).
• United States Passport
• Debit or Credit Card
• Military ID
• Student ID
• Retirement Center ID
• Neighborhood Association ID
• Public Assistance ID
• Veteran Health ID issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
• A Concealed Weapon/Firearm License issued pursuant to §790.06, F.S.
• Employee ID issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
To view a sample ballot click here (hyperlink: https://www.leonvotes.org/Sample-Ballots/Sample-Ballots)
Early Voting will be taking place from MONDAY, OCTOBER 22ND TO SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH 2018.
Early Voting Sites and Hours:
Leon County Courthouse
(301 S. Monroe St) 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM
FSU Tucker Center (East Entrance)
(505 W. Pensacola St) 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM
IVS Election Center
(2990-1 Apalachee Parkway) 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Dr BL Perry Jr Branch Library
(2817 S Adams St) 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Eastside Branch Library
(1583 Pedrick Rd) 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Jane G. Sauls Fort Braden Branch Library
(16327 Blountstown Hwy) 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Lake Jackson Community Center
(3840 N. Monroe St, Suite 301) 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Northeast Branch Library
(5513 Thomasville Rd) 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Woodville Community Center
(8000 Old Woodville Rd) 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM
EARLY VOTING ACCESSIBILITY & TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
Information about Early Voting transportation options. All transportation options listed below will be going to the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center.
• The Seminole Express has extended the Renegade route on October 29th to November 2nd from 8:00am to 5:00pm. The Renegade route will go directly to the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center.
ELECTION DAY VOTING INFORMATION
To view your precinct to vote on November 6th, 2018 click here
Register before October 9th in order to vote in the General election on November 6th, 2018