Student Publications

This Affiliated Project coordinates, produces and publishes the publications of the Student Government Association.

Printing Policies/Charges

Recognized Student Organizations can buy rolls of paper and have Student Publications print two of the rolls for free per semester. The summer sessions together count as one semester. The rolls of paper we print are HP Paper Q1412A, which measures 24 inches by 100 feet. Your group is responsible for cutting your flyers.

We print on card stock, the stiff paper for postcards, if your group provides the card stock. We can print on up to 67-pound card stock, which you should purchase in size 8.5 x 11. Card stock with a dull finish works best in our printers.

You can bring in your project ready to print or you can receive help from our student staffers. You will get the best results if you design your project with a resolution of 300 and at the final print size.

You should keep copies of your files on the media of your choice. We delete files from our desktops frequently, sometimes hourly, to keep our computers working efficiently.

You may not store you paper or other supplies or personal items in Student Publications. You are responsible for your items, and Student Publications cannot replace items you leave in the office.

If you have a print/design job that needs to be filled please contact:
Marvin Harris at
Student Publications • A302 Oglesby Union • 850. 644. 0037

Visit Mobile Site